Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Danny McClung Tennis Fan Club - Important

To All Fans,

Mr. McClung Requests that each member go to Mrs. Fitzgerald's website (www.Pbase.com/DebiFitz) and take a look at her art work. Mr. McClung requests every member to write a comment and sign off as "A Fan Club Member"...little will anyone know that it is the Fan Club of Mr. McClung! It will be a fun and interesting tour! Mrs. Fitzgerald drew a tiger (I think) in my Senior High School Yearbook and has informed me it will be so valuable in future years that if my children sold it, it would bring in enough money to put my grandchildren through college!

Also, I have some Pics of Mrs. Fitzgerald that have been selling for $100's of dollars on the internet. I am requesting Mr. Hymel to write in as the next question whether these pics should be displayed on the Danny McClung website. If over 50% of the voters want the Pics displayed for free, they will be displayed to all of our Privileged Members of the Danny McClung Tennis Fan Club. I must warn you these Pics are very risque.

Lastly, and the Highlight of this email, Mr. Hymel has created a blog at http://mcclungtennis.blogspot.com/ that is UNBELIEVABLE! Please enter for your own amazement!

Happy Tennis Returns,
The McClung

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.